Saturday, October 30, 2010

Tattoo Fashion





When did people start thinking that it's cool to wear a T-shirt screen printed with a picture of a tattoo on it once you're over the age of 21 and then call that a high fashion garment? If your a teenager or in your early 20's, then I'm sure you can pull this look off and no one will think anything less of you. However, I can't tell you how many 30 and 40 somethings and even beyond, that I see out there wearing this crap! My opinion: If you fall into the category of 25 (hey, I'm giving you some lead way on this one!) and above: You're too OLD to walk around sporting some fugly Ed Hardy T-shirt with brightly colored circus looking pictures of skulls and poker cards!
Leave the Ed Hardy to the kids, please. And if your old ass is out there wearing this label, don't think you're too cool for school, you meat head or wanna be MILF. People are probably really making fun of you and how you look like an old ass dork!

No comments:

Post a Comment