Friday, September 17, 2010

Reese Witherspoon



































I love that she has a different look to her. I think she has unique facial features, which in my opinion, make her a very beautiful lady. I think she's extremely classy and that shows through in all that she does; including the way she dresses, acts, and raises her children. I love that she hasn't let Hollywood get to her head. I think she is one of those women that represents the epitome of style and grace. She has been quoted as saying that she is proud of the "definitive Southern upbringing" she received, which, as she said, gave her "a sense of family and tradition" and taught her about "being conscientious about people's feelings, being polite, being responsible and never taking for granted what you have in your life." I don't know about you, but I happen to think that is very humble, which is always in style...and one of the reasons why I choose Reese Witherspoon as one of my fashion icons!

No comments:

Post a Comment