Thursday, February 09, 2012

My Valentine's Day Picks


Pink Tulip Bath & Body Works Candle



Bath & Body Works Metal Candle Sleeve








Chanel N5







A Pretty in Pink Pedicure










If you're in the Sacramento area, check out Spataro - it's me and my hubby's romantic date spot!






Mmmmm.....Chocolate covered strawberries for dessert!







Unwind with a nice candlelit bubble bath.










After the bath, snuggle up and watch this movie with your love: Prime

- one of my FAVORITE movies.

I could watch it over and over again. Mostly for the hot romance scenes...also, because it reminds me of me and my younger husband! ;)







How Stella Got Her Groove Back

3 words: The Shower Scene!!
That will get ya in the mood for Valentine's Day if you're not already!





And if you're single or just not in the mood for Valentine's Day, then may I suggest

a glass or two -or maybe the whole bottle of this wine.....




A piece of tiramisu...







and this movie!! (Waiting to Exhale) Because, let's face it...watching a pissed off, love scorned woman burn her cheating husband's Mercedes in the driveway and throw her half smoked cigarette on it as a last hurrah, is just good entertainment; not to mention makes ya feel empowered for some reason! :)


Happy soon-to-be Valentine's Day everybody!!

No comments:

Post a Comment