Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Loot 2010

Ina Garten Cookbook

Pink Nike Gym Bag






Pearl Earrings





Juicy Couture Lock and Keys Charm Bracelet

(For some reason I can't find a pic online of the real bracelet I got and I didn't feel like taking my own pic, so this will have to do!)











Spa Sister Shower Cap and Shower Parlour Bag










Stila Blush, Eyeshadow, and Lip Color Palette including 2 Eye Liners and Brushes




Herbal Concepts Herbal Comfort Eye Pac
Slatkin & Co. Creamy Nutmeg Candle from Bath & Body Works







Mr. Coffee 12 Cup Coffee Pot in Black and Stainless Steel




Grey Cable Knit Xhiliration Slippers
(Again, these aren't the correct ones - too lazy to take a real pic - Mine have cute little bows on the font of them.)

Movie Gift Cards








Visa Gift Cards



Nathan Sport Waist Pack






Framed Pics Of My Doggies From My Lovely Mom!
Here it is ladies and gents....all the loot Santa brought me this year!! I must have been a good girl! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment