Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Fashion Icons...

are as follows: (Top 10...in no particular order)
- Audrey Hepburn
- Jackie O.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Sarah Jessica Parker/Carrie Bradshaw (this one's a tie...even though it's really 2 separate people...well, kinda...considering that Carrie Bradshaw is a fictional character, but still!)
- Cameron Diaz
- Carrie Underwood
- Faith Hill
- Lauren Conrad
- Reese Witherspoon
- Cindy Crawford

And there you have it! I know it's a bit of a random or eclectic list, if you will, but it's what I like and who I watch for my style ideas and inspiration. I like classic chic, comfortable, elegant, airy, unique, and sometimes vintage styles. Be watching for upcoming posts that will discuss the reasons why I chose this list of ladies as my style icons.

P.S. Thought this was a good place to start for this blog. I figured it would give you an idea of what kind of girl I am and what my style is. Plus, I thought maybe my readers could leave me some comments detailing what they think and who their fashion icons are, too!
Happy reading,
Xxx Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment