Thursday, October 14, 2010

SJP NYC


I love, love, love this scent. It's fruity yet floral for a perfect combination of sweet aroma! It's not too fruity or too floral, but just the right balance of the two scents combined to leave you smelling lovely.
Inspired by SJP's character in Sex and the City, Carrie Bradshaw, I happen to think that the perfume is a perfect representation of Ms. Bradshaw's style/personality.
This was one of the gifts my hubby bought me for our 1 year anniversary, which we just celebrated last weekend. He purchased the box set, which included the perfume, body wash, body lotion, and a travel size body spray. Yummy! I've been wearing it every day this week and can't stop smelling myself. It's divine!
Check it out and see what you think.

P.S. Check out the SJP NYC website to create some of your own looks inspired by Carrie Bradshaw. Or check out my previous posts to see what you think of the looks I created.

No comments:

Post a Comment