Wednesday, October 20, 2010

StriVectin-SD: Fact or Fiction?


As my skin begins to age, I find myself researching numerous wrinkle creams, anti-aging serums, and even cosmetic procedures. StriVectin always pops up. I'm curious about this stuff, though. How can something originally marketed for stretch marks help with wrinkles? I mean, I guess I can see the correlation, but still...how does it work exactly? And does it actually work?
I have a friend who used this product in the past, but said that she didn't really ever see much difference even after using the product for about a year.
I'm curious. Have any of you out there used StriVectin? Did you have any positive results with it or do you think it's a bunch of b.s.? Let me know what you think before I go out and buy this stuff and possibly waste my time and money!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment