Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Burberry Touch

So I know this blog is dedicated to everything for girls, but I figured while we were on the subject of Burberry, I'd talk about the Burberry men's cologne, Touch. And hey, this does kind of pertain to girls, considering the fact that I'm sure it's important to most of us out there how our men smell, right?!? I know I personally happen to LOVE a good smelling man. Mmmm....

And ladies, let me tell you that this is a great cologne! I actually just recently bought this for my husband as one of his anniversary gifts less than a month ago. In my opinion, it's to die for! Heavenly! And, yes, when he wears this cologne, I definitely want to "touch" him!

The name of this cologne is very fitting, and the people at Burberry knew what they were doing when they gave this cologne it's namesake. Was there ever really any doubt, though? I mean this is a Burberry product we're talking about! Anyway, this is one of my favorite scents for men and I just thought I'd share it with everyone out there in Blog Land!

No comments:

Post a Comment