Friday, November 05, 2010

Way Too Wrinkled





All of this hair is too dramatic for my liking. I just think that hairstyles should look somewhat effortless in order to look good....even if it took you hours to get it to look like that! I don't like hair that looks too done up or too perfect. It's kind of like art to me. I don't want it to be too perfect, otherwise there's not much artistic or unique quality to it. Flaws are ok and so is a bit of messiness. That makes it pretty! So, instead of using a 3 barrel wave iron and pressing it to your hair until you make perfectly creased waves, only hold it for a few seconds and let it go. Or, use a curling iron or a blow dryer to make soft, loose waves or curls and then run your hands through it to make your hair look pretty like these ladies:









No comments:

Post a Comment